Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Metro Cebu Expressway, expected to be completed by 2022, will run from Naga to Danao.
- Many buses to/from Cebu Northern bus terminal Mandaue to/from Danao. you can use any bus going to Bogo or Hagnaya port.
- 1 Danao Camotes Ferry Terminal. There are ferries between Danao and the Camotes Islands.
- Jomalia Shipping lines. 5 times a day. ₱220
See Metro Cebu, Get around section for general information about transport in the urban region.
- 1 Mount Manghilaw (Mount Manghilao, Danao Peak). outside town is popular as a trekking destination; there is a large cross near the top.
- 2 Intosan Resort & Waterpark, Taboc Danao, ☏ . 9AM-7PM.
- 1 Gaisano Capital Mall Danao, F Ralota Street, ☏ . 9AM-8PM. Department store & supermarket. there is also a Gaisano shoppers outlet mall Oliver street.
- 2 City Mall, F Ralota Street. 7AM-8:30PM. has a savemore supermarket.
- 3 Prince Supermarket, Juan Luna Street. 8:30AM-8:30PM.
- 4 PNB Bank, Cor Juan Lun Street and Highway, ☏ . 24-hour ATM. Visa Card ATM.
- 5 Metro Bank, C P Garcia Avenue, ☏ . 24-hour ATM. Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- 1 Catadman Lodge, Sebang Danao city (2 km along the highway going to Cebu city), ☏ . over priced Fan double rooms with outside bathrooms overlooking the sea. ₱600.
- 2 Benedicts Hometel, J Rizal Street (near Gaisanao), ☏ . Check-in: noon, check-out: 11AM. Fan and a.c. double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi. fan double ₱500, a.c. double ₱800..
- 3 El Salvador Resort And Spa, Km. 30 Cebu N Rd,, ☏ .
- 1 Generika Drug Store, Pio Del Pilar Street, ☏ .
|Routes through Danao City|
|END ←||N S||→ Compostela → Cebu City|