- From London, take the A2 arterial road from either London or the M25 Orbital motorway.
- From Canterbury, take the M2 and the A2
The Dartford tunnel and bridge are toll roads but do not have booths. Payment must be made on the website (car plate is scanned) within a couple of days otherwise you get a large fine.
Eurostar high-speed trains running from Paris (Gare du Nord), Lille (Europe), Calais (Fréthun) and Brussels (Zuid-Midi) stop at 1 Ebbsfleet International station. The station is has on-site car parking for over 9000 vehicles.
Passengers travelling by Eurostar to the UK from Paris (Gare du Nord), Lille (Europe), Calais (Fréthun) and Brussels (Zuid-Midi) stations undergo UK passport/identity card checks in France/Belgium before boarding, rather than on arrival in the UK. The UK passport checks take place after the French/Belgian passport/identity card exit checks in the stations. However, UK customs checks take place on arrival in the UK.
Passengers travelling to France/Belgium from Ashford International go through French passport/identity card checks in the station before boarding the train, whilst selective customs checks take place on arrival in France/Belgium following disembarkation.
- 1 Tilbury Fort, Tilbury, RM18 7NR (13 mies east of Dartford), ☏ . Adults £4.60, children £2.80, concessions £4.10.
- 1 Orchards Shopping Centre, High Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1DN, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-6PM. Free.
- 2 Priory Shopping Centre, Dartford, Kent, DA1 2HS, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-5:30PM, Su 10AM-4PM. Free.
- 3 Bluewater Shopping centre, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9ST, ☏ . M-F 10AM-9PM, Sa 9AM-9PM, Su 11AM-5PM. Free.
- Holiday Inn Express London Dartford, University Way, ☏ .
- 1 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dartford Bridge, Masthead Close, Crossways Business Park (just off the M25 motorway), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: noon. Stylish hotel.
|Routes through Dartford|
|North London ← Rainham ←||anticlockwise clockwise||→ Sevenoaks → South London|
|Central London ← Bexley ←||NW SE||→ Gravesend → Dover|