Dawlish is a town of about 13,000 people.
Dawlish is in Devon, in southwest England. It is on the English Channel.
Dawlish has a fairly mild climate due to its coastal location.
The A379 runs through Dawlish.
The A379 runs along the coast in Dawlish, and The Strand runs through the centre of the town along a river. Elm Grove Road goes into the hills in northern Dawlish.
- 1 Dawlish Museum, The Knowle, Barton Terrace, EX7 9QH (take The Strand to Barton Hill; take Barton Hill and turn onto Barton Terrace). The Dawlish Museum includes numerous historical photos of Dawlish, along with historic exhibits.
- Take the train along the coast. You can either go northeast towards Exeter or southwest towards Falmouth.
Eat and drink
- 1 The Strand Cafe, 15 The Strand, Dawlish EX7 9PS, UK (along the Strand), ☏ .
- 1 Hideaway, 11 Exeter Rd, Dawlish EX7 9JA, UK (On A379), ☏ .
- 2 Blenheim, 1 Marine Parade, Dawlish, Devon, EX7 9DJ (On A379).