Dilworth is located on US Route 10 and shares its western border with Moorhead. To get to Dilworth from Interstate Highway 94 one can take the County Road 52 exit and head north into Moorhead, turn right on 20th, and right again on US Route 10. From the East take Higheay 10 directly into Dilworth. Visit the many shops and entertainment establishments while you're here.
Fargo's Hector International Airport (FAR IATA) is served by Northwest, United, and Delta with multiple daily flights to Minneapolis, Denver, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Salt Lake City. Direct flights are now available through Allegiant to Las Vegas, NV, Laughlin, NV and Phoenix, AZ
Public bus service takes riders to Moorhead and Fargo.
End of July each year come out and enjoy all the fun associated with Loco Daze http://www.locodaze.com/ [dead link]
Whistle Stop Park located at 1 4th Street Northeast, Dilworth, MN. Come see "Old 1068," a retired steam engine built in 1907, is saved in 1956 from the scrap heap and moved to be displayed in what is now Whistle Stop Park on Highway 10.
As of July 2007 a Super Wal-Mart is under construction in Dilworth. More details to follow. There are many small shops and pubs in Dilworth that are local favorites and a great place to meet the people who make Dilworth a great place.
- Altony's Italian Restaurant, 4 Center Ave West, ☏ . This is a fantastic little "hole in the wall" with enormous portions of Italian food at ridiculously low prices. The marinara sauce is fabulous, and salad and ice cream are included with all entrees.
- 1 [dead link] Hi-Ho Tavern, 10 Center Ave E, ☏ . Fun and inexpensive, this little dive has good burgers and great fries, and a genuinely family-friendly atmosphere.
- 2 The Pizza Ranch, 1504 Center Ave W, ☏ . A regional chain with a unique style and high quality food, delivery is available.
- Dairy Queen, 11 Center Ave East. Best ice cream shop in town.
- 3 Red Hen Tap House, 1710 Center Ave W, ☏ .
- 1 Star-Lite Motel, 900 Center Ave E, ☏ . The Star-Lite Motel is inexpensive and clean, and management has very nice and comfy accommodating attitude. Also, with its 1950s style architecture and wonderful neon sign, it is regarded as one of the pearls of Dilworth.
|Routes through Dilworth|
|Fargo ← Moorhead ←||W E||→ Detroit Lakes → Saint Paul|