Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dulan mountain is a mountian in the region that is 3,900 feet at its peak.
- 1 Dulan Site (都蘭遺址), Yuanshan Industry Road. An archaeological site excavated during the Japanese rule of Taiwan.
- Surf - Some hostels offers surfing courses.
- Sea Art Hostel (Mother Land), Dulan Village, Donghe (take Highway 11 to water running up hill attraction, take the road west up the road, then call or check the website to get further directions), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 12:00. This hostel, lost in the mountains (5 km from Dulan center), is the perfect location for those who wants to escape crowed cities and experience nature. Double: NT$1,000-1,400.
- Donghe Surf Shop & Hostel (台東東河民宿), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Offers surfing lessons. Dorm: NT$400-700, Double: NT$1,200-2,200.
- East of Taiwan Surf Hotel (Low Pressure Surf), 99 Nan dong He, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Surf lessons available. Double: NT$1,500-3,400.