Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By car: I-29 off exit 187. State hwy 66 east to the junction of SH 44.
- Drayton United Methodist Church, 203 N Main St, ☏ . Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this church features stunning stained glass windows. Built in 1906.
- Fishing. For catfish. Drayton calls itself the Catfish Capital of the World.
- Andy's Drive-In, 702 N Main St, ☏ .
- Cindy's Place, 126 S Main St, ☏ .
- Motel 66, 502 W Hwy 66, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Drayton|
|Winnipeg ← Pembina ← Jct W ←||N S||→ Jct W → Grand Forks → Fargo|
|Rolette ← Alsen ←||W E||→ becomes → Roseau → International Falls|