Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dulan is a village in Taitung County.
- Dulan Sugar Factory, 61 Dulan Village (South side of the village on Hwy 11). This abandoned sugar factory houses a prominent artist community. It is a fantastic place to see the works and studio space of the local and sometimes not so local artists. Weekends often have music performances on the stage.
- Dulan Site, One block north of the 7-11 follow the road and the signs up about 2km.. Archaeological site, two really, containing stonework.
- Surf, Just north of the 142 km marker. (Take the concrete lane to the beach.). This little spot is a few kilometers north of Dulan and is popular with the locals. If you have your own board this is a good place to go.
- 1 Marino's Kitchen, No. 436-3 Dulan Village (Hwy 11) (On the North side of town across the bridge.), ☎ , . Sat & Sun 11:30AM-8:30PM, bread and sauces available all week. Excellent fresh baked bread and homemade sauces all week, Saturday and Sunday fresh pasta meals, including soup/salad, fresh bread and drink. Owned and operated by Dave and Rolly Marino.
- Dulan Sugar Factory Cafe, 61 Dulan Village. Provides sort of bohemian atmosphere in which to drink beer.
- Dulan Cottage, No. 440 Dulan Village, ☎ . Check-in: anytime, check-out: noon. Offers two double rooms. Kitchen, DVD, book exchange. NT$300 per person.