Dunwoody is an upper middle class city located in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. It is a northern suburb of Atlanta and is known to have good restaurants, good hotels, and low crime.
Just 35 minutes away from the busiest airport in the world, it's no hassle to land at the airport and take a train north to Dunwoody.
Getting around in Dunwoody is near impossible without a car. If you are staying here for the nice hotels and safe neighborhood, commuting downtown is easily doable via MARTA but a car is recommended
- [dead link] Stage Door Players, 5339 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, ☏ .
- Dunwoody Butterfly Festival. August 11, 2018, Dunwoody Nature Center, 5343 Roberts Drive.
- 1 Perimeter Mall, 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road, ☏ .
- Dunwoody Village, 1317 Dunwoody Village Pkwy. With lots of nice shops and places to eat, its good for getting breakfast before going downtown.
- First Watch for breakfast
- Cafe intermezzo for dinner
Airbnb offers multiple nice low-rise apartments, as well as four bedroom houses for rental.
As for hotels, here is a good list.
|Routes through Dunwoody|
|END ← Sandy Springs ←||N S||→ Buckhead, Atlanta → Downtown Atlanta|