Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dvabzu (დვაბზუ) is a village in the Guria region, 6 km east from region capital Ozurgeti. The village is known for its beautiful landscape and agriculture.
- See also: Georgian phrasebook
Gurians speak much more quickly than average Georgians from other regions, so it is more complicated to understand them. When in need for help, look for younger people; they are more likely to know some English.
Nearest train Station is in Ozurgeti
There are several departures from Ozurgeti.
Dvabzu is connected to Ozurgeti with paved local road. The road is in good condition.
You can easily walk or cycle in Dvabzu.
- [dead link] Ethnographic museum (ეთნოგრაფიული მუზეუმი). The building represents an old wooden house with ornaments. There are Gurian characteristic facilities:, barn, Oda-house, wine cellar exhibited.
- 1 Dvabzu church (დვაბზუს ეკლესია). with six-meter high stone walls built from the 4th century. It is located on the left side of river Bakhvistskali
There is a 1 well-stocked store in the village center. You can find another big market in Ozurgeti.
- 1 Nazi Javelidze guesthouse (ნაზი ჯაველიძის საოჯახო სასტუმრო). There is one Guesthouse, further away from village center, in Gaghma Dvabzu. You will find sign point on the central road.
- 1 Women for Regional Development (ქალები რეგიონის განვითარებისთვის), ☏ +995 593765481, email@example.com. You can ask a local NGO to internet.