North America > United States of America > Rocky Mountains (United States of America) > Montana > Northwestern Montana > East GlacierJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Amtrak, 400 MT Hwy 49 N. Station hours: 5AM-7AM and 7:45PM-10PM daily during season. The Empire Builder stops in East Glacier. It is a seasonal stop that is open from April to October. The station has a ticket office and offers checked baggage.
- 1 Serrano's Mexican Restaurant, 29 Dawson Ave, ☏ . 5PM-10PM daily. Mexican restaurant in an old log house.
- 1 Glacier Park Lodge, 1 Midvale Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Glacier Park Lodge is located across the street from the East Glacier Park Amtrak train station on US #2. The hotel has a heated swimming pool and nine-hole golf course. All daily meals are available, with a nicely priced menu in the main dining room. A coffee bar and a well stocked gift shop are also on site. Televisions, elevators, and air conditioning are not available.
- 2 Brownies Hostel (HI-East Glacier Park), 1020 MT Hwy 49, ☏ . Cafe, kitchen facilities, internet access, lockers available.
- 3 Serrano's Backpacker's Inn, 29 Dawson Ave, ☏ . Backpacker cabins in the back yard of Serrano's Mexican Restaurant (see above). Reservations taken up to 24 hours in advance. $15 beds in shared cabins, $40 private cabins.
|Routes through East Glacier|
|Spokane ← Essex ←||W E||→ Browning → Minot|
|Kalispell ← Essex ←||W E||→ Browning → Shelby|