- Tourist Reception Office, 14 Lapointe Street, ☏ . Jun-Aug: daily 09:00-17:00, F until 18:00; Sep-May: Sa Su 10:00-16:00.
Limocar has two direct buses a day to Eastman (3hr, $35) from Montreal's Gare d'autocars. It also has five buses a day to Bromont's Autoparc 74 (1hr, $24). From Bromont, Limocar has two direct buses a day to Eastman (35min, $16), and other possibilities that require a change at Sherbrooke.
Eastman is 115 km SE of Montreal along Autoroute 10.
The nearest taxi companies are in Magog.
- Haut Bois Normand Arbre Aventure, 426, chemin George-Bonnallie. 4 treetop courses and 4 of the largest zip lines in Quebec. More than 1 km downhill in total. $27-37 per person.
- Les Correspondances d'Eastman: 6–9 August 2020. Since 2003, this festival has promoted reading and writing by bringing writing to life, and by celebrating the book and the work of writers. During a few days in mid-August, passersby are invited to come and write letters that are sent free of charge throughout the world. Children and adults can visit inspiring places in "gardens or writing rooms", scattered throughout the village, where they will write a note to a loved one. The mail is then collected by the Correspondence Factors, who crisscross the village on foot or by bike. Writing kits are available to each participant for the purchase of the Passport Pen giving access to all writing locations, exhibitions, screenings, Word Portage and the Letter Trail. There are many other activities related to writing and reading, with authors, animators and comedians also coming to celebrate all the letters.
- Parcours Missisquoi Nord. Access to the river, hiking trails and village trails in the Missisquoi Valley North, within four municipalities, is free. However, you must pay access fees for trails that connect with other hiking networks in the area. The hiking trails are open year-round, except for the hunting season. Do not rely on your cell phone because the reception in the valley is intermittent. There is a map here. The trails are reserved for hiking, and are not open to mountain bikes.
- Green Mountains Nature Reserve, 37, rue des Pins Sud, ☏ . The largest protected area on private land in Quebec. Day pass $5.
- Sentier Louise Portal. A trail named in honour of the artist and initiator of the Correspondances d’Eastman festival.
- Aux Avelines Patissier, 389 Rue Principale, ☏ . Pastry and chocolate shop. Products made from local producers. Sandwiches, frozen soups.
- Café Bistro Les Trois Grâces, 338, rue Principale, ☏ .
- La Station, 439 Rue Principale, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Cafe, microbrewery, art gallery.
- Auberge Restaurant La Casetta, 355 Rue Principale, ☏ . Th-Sa 17:00-21:00, Su 09:00-13:30. French and Mediterranean cuisine, and B&B inn. 3-course menu $28-42.
- Bistro Pub McMurray, 391 Rue Principale, ☏ . Th-Sa 11:30 - 21:00, Su 11:30 - 15:00. Irish pub, bilingual staff. Limited selection of beer on tap.
- Spa Eastman Hotel, 895, chemin des Diligences, toll-free: . From $635.
- Motel du Village, 524 rue Principale, ☏ . Free WiFi throughout the property, each room is air conditioned and has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Queen room $95, double suite $220.
|Routes through Eastman|
|Montreal ← Granby ←||W E||→ Magog → Sherbrooke|