Edgartown is a town on the island of Martha's Vineyard. Edgartown is a picturesque village of stately buildings surrounded by natural beauty. It is the county seat. Edgartown also includes Chappaquiddick Island.
See regional listings at Martha's Vineyard.
- A-A Island Auto Rental Located on Upper Main Street. Phone: +1 508 627-6800
- World of Reptiles & Birds, ☏ . Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Rd.
- Edgartown Lighthouse (Off N. Water St.).
- [dead link] Edgartown Bike Rentals, 1 Main St, toll-free: . Daily Apr-Oct, 9AM-6PM.
- Surf Master Charters, ☏ . 6 Mariners Circle. Full or half day inshore or offshore fishing trips on 30 foot boat.
- Larry's Tackle Shop, 258 Upper Main Street, ☏ , fax: , ✉ Larrys@larrystackle.com.
- 1 Chappaquiddick Island. *Visit Chappaquiddick Island, a tiny island located off the eastern end the Vineyard. It is only accessible by boat or car ferry. Chappaquiddick is a wooded island that contains a few beautiful public beaches. Private residences make up the majority of the inhabitants, though there is a gas station that opens irregularly. Its a great place to do a long bicycle ride. In the fall, great fishing takes place on Wasque point.
- Katama General Store, 170 Katama Rd, ☏ . A quaint little store with easy access. They offer fresh baked scones, gourmet sandwiches, party-platters and home-cooked meals as well as household accessories and ready-to-go Vineyard entertaining solutions. An easy stop on the way to South Beach. Catering available.
- Atria, 137 Main St, ☏ . $12-$20.
- Fernado's Restaurant, 227 Upper Main St, ☏ . Upscale Italian. $20-$30.
- Katama General Store, 170 Katama Road, ☏ . Edgartown (on the way to South Beach).
- Letoile, 27 South Summer St, ☏ . Fine dining. Entrees: $60.
- Lattanzi's, ☏ . Italian. $20-$30.
- Mad Martha's, 7 North Water St, ☏ . Deli serving sandwiches and (sometimes weird) ice cream. $8.
- Newes from America Pub, 23 Kelly St, ☏ . $9-$13.
- Morning Glory Farm, West Tisbury Rd, ☏ .
- , 2 Main St, ☏ . Live entertainment weekends. $12-$20.
- Seafood Shanty, ☏ . 31 Dock. $20+.
- Wharf Pub & Restaurant.
- Newes From America.
- Espresso Love.
- Newes from America Pub, 23 Kelly St, ☏ .
- [dead link] The Edgartown Inn, 56 North Water St, ☏ , fax: . Centrally located 1798 inn.
- Winnetu Inn and Resort, Katama Rd, ☏ . 22 units. Large suite resort built in 2000 has wide range of facilities. $250 and up.
- The Lightkeeper's Inn, 25 Simpson's Lane, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , ✉ innkeeper@theLightkeepersInn.com.
- Harbor View Hotel, 131 North Water Street, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Historic 130 room inn. $345 and up in season.