Elbe-Weser Triangle is in Lower Saxony.
- 1 Cuxhaven - a seaside resort at the Elbe river mouth.
- 2 Buxtehude - a medium sized town in the Hamburg Metropolitan Region.
- 3 Stade
- 4 Bremerhaven
The main motorways (autobahns) in the region are A27 (Bremen - Cuxhaven) and A1 (Bremen - direction Hamburg). Another several km of motorway is between Stade and Buxtehude with another part being under construction in direction Hamburg.
The Weser and Elbe are relatively large rivers in their lower part, therefore there are only several opportunities of crossing them using bridges. The northernmost bridge across Weser is in Bremen, however there is a tunnel under the river south of Bremerhaven. Elbe's last bridge and a tunnel before the mouth is in Hamburg.
- Lemwerder - Bremen-Vegesack
- Motzen - Bremen-Blumenthal
- Berne - Bremen-Farge
- Brake - Weser island Harriersand (persons and bicycles only)
- Brake-Golzwarden - Sandstedt
- Kleinensiel - Dedesdorf: replaced by Weser tunnel since 2004 (the tunnel is not passable for pedestrians and cyclists)
- Nordenham-Blexen - Bremerhaven (15 min crossing, 20-40 min intervals)
- Lühe - Schulau (persons)
- Wischhafen - Glückstadt (25 min crossing, about 20 min intervals)
- Aeronauticum: maritime aircraft museum in Nordholz near Cuxhaven
- Cafe Landlust, Bäderstraße 134, Schweiburg/Jade. Excellent teas and cakes, also a beer garden and a B&B.