North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Adirondacks > Elizabethtown (New York)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hand House.
- Adirondack History Center Museum, Court Street, ☏ . Elizabethtown's original central school provides ample space for a large collection of artifacts from over 200 years of Essex County history and culture. The exhibits cover early farming and frontier life, wilderness exploration and recreation, logging, mining, and transportation.
- Cobble Hill Golf Course, Corner of Route 9 and 9N, ☏ .
- Adirondack Outdoor Company, 8549 US Route 9, ☏ .
- Arsenal Restaurant, Court St., ☏ .
- Bub's Pizza And Deli, 3 Water St., ☏ .
- D & B Country Kitchen, ☏ .
- Deer’s Head Inn, 7552 Court St., ☏ .
- Cobble Hill Inn, Route 9, ☏ . Inn and restaurant.
- Dolly Family Lodge, 127 Cobble Hill Lane, ☏ . Beautiful 1904 lodge built on the slope of Cobble Hill, the most prominent mountain overlooking Elizabethtown. Comfortably sleeps 17.
- Old Mill Bed and Breakfast, 8214 River Street, ☏ .
- Park Motor Inn, 7529 Court St, ☏ .
- Stoneleigh Bed and Breakfast, 18 Stoneleigh Way, ☏ .
|Routes through Elizabethtown|
|Champlain ← Plattsburgh ←||N S||→ Chester → Albany|
|Plattsburgh ← Keene ←||N S||→ Westport → Saratoga Springs|