Eston is known for its rodeo, gopher races, the Real Men of Eston calendar (a fundraising project that had men aged fifty and older pose nude in a calendar) and the place where the game caps on roids or crowns was created.
Eston is about 200 km (120 mi) southwest of Saskatoon; follow Highway 7 from Saskatoon to Highway 30 at Brock.
Some local attractions are:
- Rambler hockey team
- The eight-foot gopher located at the end of Main Street
- Prairie West Historical Centre, 946 2nd Street Southeast, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. May to August: M-F 1PM-5PM, or by appointment. A museum and gallery in a restored farm home that was known as Evans House. The art gallery features artists with local connections, including a Picasso print. The museum also contains a one-room schoolhouse and homesteader’s shack. Free.
- Riverside Pool Park and Playground.
- Eston Community Complex, 310 3rd St SW, ☏ . Curling rink, bowling alley, skating rink, boxing ring, fitness centre.
- Prairie Palace, 420 Highway 44 Southwest, ☏ . Family dining
- Great West Café, 116 Main St, ☏ . W-M 11:30AM-8PM. Chinese cuisine
- DT's, 103 3rd St SW. 8AM-9PM. Family dining
- Double T Motor Inn, 113 3rd St W, ☏ . Kitchenettes, singles, doubles and suites. All rooms equipped with fridge, cable TV.
|Routes through Eston|
|ENDS at W E ←||N S||→ END|