Jump to navigation Jump to search
South of the River Mawddach estuary.
- On the A493 9 miles from Dolgellau.
- Lloyds coache 28 from Tywyn and Dolgellau
- 1 Fairbourne railway station. Cambrian Coast Railway with services from Pwllheli and Machynlleth.
- 1 Barmouth Bridge. 900 yards (820 m) maily wooded bridge with single rail track and foot crossing of the Afon (river) Mawddach to Barmouth
- The beach.
- 1 Fairbourne steam railway, Beach Road, LL38 2EX, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. narrow-gauge steam railway
- Fairbourne golf club.
- Mawddach Trail. Walk or cycle along the 9 mile stretch of former railway line, that runs along the scenic estuary of the Mawddach river, from Morfa Mawddach, through Penmaenpool towards Dolgellau.
- Springfield Hotel.
- 1 Einion House Bed and Breakfast, Friog, Fairbourne, Gwynedd, LL38 2NX (on the A493, or 10 mins from Fairbourne Railway Station), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 5 mins walk to Friog Beach, a B&B that can accommodate up to 12 people. Visit Wales Graded 4 stars B & B 70.