Fallbrook is a city in North County (San Diego County).
Fallbrook has a population of 30,000 people. The average daytime high is 76 degrees, with the warmest summer temperatures seldom exceeding 90 degrees. Most of the area is frost-free; during the coldest periods the average nighttime temperature is about 42 degrees.
It is the self-titled "Avocado Capital of the World" with avocado farming being a predominant industry around the city. It is also the east entrance to the Camp Pendleton Marine Corps base.
Get in[edit source]
Fallbrook is west of Interstate 15. Take the Mission Road exit (Exit 51) and head west.
Get around[edit source]
- Fallbrook Gem and Mineral Society Museum, 123-B W. Alvarado St, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Th-Sa: 11AM-3PM. A collection of gems and minerals with the highlight being fluorescent gems. Free.
- Fallbrook Art Center, 103 S. Main, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. M-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su Noon-3PM. Rotating art exhibits year-round $6; under 18 and military: free.
- Los Jilgueros Preserve (S. Mission Road between Pepper Tree Lane and Sterling Bridge), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A 1.5 mile nature trail that leads through a garden of over 100 species of drought-resistant plants.
- Fallbrook School of the Arts, 310 E. Alvarado St., ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- Garden Center Cafe & Grill.
- Best Western Franciscan Inn-Fallbrook, 1635 S Mission Rd, ☎ , fax: .
- Econo Lodge Inn, 1608 S Mission Blvd, ☎ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. King single, Queen double, comfortable furniture, modern efficiencies and trim, granite vanity with mirror, hair dryer, iron and board, wireless internet, over 70 cable channels, electronic controlled air and a coffee makers. Suites are available with balcony, Jacuzzi or 3 bed arrangements for family. Pet friendly, a $15 fee applies. A standard continental quick breakfast is offered in the lobby area from 7AM-10AM.
Go next[edit source]
|Routes through Fallbrook|
|Riverside ← Temecula ←||N S||→ Escondido → San Diego|