Fallbrook is a city in North County (San Diego County).
Fallbrook has a population of 30,000 people. The average daytime high is 76 degrees, with the warmest summer temperatures seldom exceeding 90 degrees. Most of the area is frost-free; during the coldest periods the average nighttime temperature is about 42 degrees.
It is the self-titled "Avocado Capital of the World" with avocado farming being a predominant industry around the city. It is also the east entrance to the Camp Pendleton Marine Corps base.
Fallbrook is west of Interstate 15. Take the Mission Road exit (Exit 51) and head west.
North County Transit District provides bus service to Fallbrook.
- 1 Fallbrook Gem and Mineral Society Museum, 123-B W. Alvarado St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Th-Sa: 11AM-3PM. A collection of gems and minerals with the highlight being fluorescent gems. Free.
- 2 Fallbrook Art Center, 103 S. Main, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. M-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su Noon-3PM. Rotating art exhibits year-round $6; under 18 and military: free.
- Los Jilgueros Preserve (S. Mission Road between Pepper Tree Lane and Sterling Bridge), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A 1.5 mile nature trail that leads through a garden of over 100 species of drought-resistant plants.
- 1 Garden Center Cafe & Grill, 1625 S. Mission Rd, ☏ . Breakfast and lunch M–Sa 8AM–2:30PM, Su 8AM–2PM; dinner Th–Sa 5PM–8PM.
- 1 Rodeway Inn, 1635 S Mission Rd, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 2 Econo Lodge Inn, 1608 S Mission Blvd, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. King single, Queen double, comfortable furniture, modern efficiencies and trim, granite vanity with mirror, hair dryer, iron and board, wireless internet, over 70 cable channels, electronic controlled air and a coffee makers. Suites are available with balcony, Jacuzzi or 3 bed arrangements for family. Pet friendly, a $15 fee applies. A standard continental quick breakfast is offered in the lobby area from 7AM-10AM.
|Routes through Fallbrook|
|Riverside ← Temecula ←||N S||→ Escondido → San Diego|