Fallujah is called the City of Mosques where there are more than 200 mosques found in the city. It is also the location of the ancient city of Pumbedita, known for its large Jewish talmudic academy.
National operator Iraqi Republic Railways runs a daily train to and from Baghdad, with journeys supposedly taking just under one hour. Delays due to security issues and financial constraints are however common.
- 1 Fallujah railway station (محطة قطار الفلوجة) (North of city centre).
- 1 Abdul-Aziz al-Samarrai Mosque.
- 2 Ruins of Anbar (5 km (3.1 mi) northwest of city centre). Also known by its original ancient name, Peroz-Shapur, was an ancient and medieval town that was briefly became the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate.
- 3 Fallujah city park. The city's main park.
- 1 Al Badia Restaurant (مطعم البادية), ☏ .
- Al Hana Chicken Restaurant, ☏ .
- Distinguished Restaurant.