North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia Region > Bucks County > FeastervilleJump to navigation Jump to search
Feasterville is a city in Pennsylvania.
From Philadelphia & below, take I-95 North to Woodhaven Road.
- Septa Regional Rail. R3 West Trenton line connects Philadelphia to the Northeast Suburbs. Stops include: Trevose, Neshaminy Falls, Langhorne, Woodbourne and Yardley.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL IATA) - Fly in from any other major airport. It is a 45-minute drive from Philadelphia to Feasterville.
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport (PNE IATA) - Fly in using your personal small-sized airplane, a 15-minute drive away from Feasterville.
- Brunswick Zone, 100 E. Street Road, ☏ . Bowling, arcade, laser tag, birthday parties, bar. Smoke-free.
- Five Below, 192 East Street Road, ☏ . Everything is priced at $5 or below!.
- Neshaminy Mall, 707 Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem. Contains a Sears, On the Border, Barnes and Noble, Macy's, Zumiez, Hot Topic, Aeropostale, Holister, and various other stores.
- Suburban Diner, 14 W. Street Road, ☏ . Located at the large intersection of Street Road and Buselton Ave, this diner has been a local favorite for many years. It has a unique and classic feel on the inside.
- Hong Kong King Buffet, 725 Bustleton Pike, ☏ . Enjoy a massive king-sized buffet filled with excellent Asian cuisine. Located in the heart of Feasterville, it has significant parking.
- The Buck Hotel, 1200 Buck Road, ☏ . It has grown to be a local attraction. "The Shops at Buck" are located in the same corner location.
- [dead link] ViVa Martini Lounge, 146 Bustleton Pike, ☏ . Large and modern bar, filled with couches, dance floor, live music, and belly dancers.
- Holiday Inn Select, 4700 Street Rd, ☏ .