Jump to navigation Jump to search
Feasterville is a city in Pennsylvania.
From Philadelphia & below, take I-95 North to Woodhaven Road.
- Septa Regional Rail, . R3 West Trenton line connects Philadelphia to the Northeast Suburbs. Stops include: Trevose, Neshaminy Falls, Langhorne, Woodbourne and Yardley.
- Philadelphia International Airport - Fly in from any other major airport. It is a 45 Minute Drive from Philadelphia to Feasterville.
- Northeast Philadelphia Airport - Fly in using your personal small-sized airplane! Only a 15 minute drive away from Feasterville!
- Brunswick Zone, 100 E. Street Road, ☏ . Bowling, Arcade, Lazer Tag, Birthday Parties, Bar. Smoke free!
- Five Below, 192 East Street Road, ☏ . Everything is priced at $5 or below!.
- Neshaminy Mall, 707 Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem PA. Contains a Sears, On the Border, Barnes and Noble, Macy's, Zumiez, Hot Topic, Aeropostale, Holister, and various other stores. A great location for all your shopping needs!
- Suburban Diner, 14 W. Street Road, ☏ . Located at the large intersection of Street Road and Buselton Ave, this diner has been a local favorite for many years. Recently renovated, it has a unique and classic feel on the inside.
- Hong Kong King Buffet, 725 Bustleton Pike, ☏ . Enjoy a massive "King" Sized buffet filled with excellent Asian cuisine. Located in the heart of Feasterville, it has significant parking.
- The Buck Hotel, 1200 Buck Road, ☏ . Recently remodeled by Rhuling, it has grown to be a local attraction. "The Shops at Buck" are located in the same corner location.
- [dead link] ViVa Martini Lounge, 146 Bustleton Pike, ☏ . Large and modern bar, filled with couches, dance floor, live music, and belly dancers.
- Holiday Inn Select, 4700 Street Rd, ☏ .