North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Mid-Hudson and Catskills > Dutchess County > FishkillJump to navigation Jump to search
Interstate 84 runs by Fishkill. U.S. Route 9 and NY Route 52 run through Fishkill.
- Splash Down Beach, 16 Old Route 9 West (Located just off Route 9), ☏ . Splash Down Beach is a water park in Fishkill.
- Joe Willy's Seafood House, 10 Old Route 9 West (Located just off Route 9 next to Splash Down Beach), ☏ . Tuesday through Thursday 4:00pm to 9:30pm, Friday and Saturday 12:00pm to 10:00pm, Sunday 2:00pm to 9:00pm and closed on Monday. Seafood and American cuisine with the freshest seafood in Fishkill along with a full service bar. Joe Willy's Seafood House was featured on the Food Network's reality television show Restaurant: Impossible in 2013.
- Red Line Diner, 588 Route 9 (Located on Route 9 just north of Interstate 84), ☏ . The Red Line Diner serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in addition of a bakery and full service bar.
- [dead link] Sapore Steakhouse, 1108 Main Street (Located in downtown Fishkill), ☏ . Steak and American cuisine with a full service bar.
- The Tomato Café, 1123 Main Street, ☏ . Italian and American cuisine. The Tomato Café serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Courtyard Fishkill, 17 Westage Drive, ☏ . Route 9 & I-84, Fishkill.
- Hampton Inn, 544 Route 9, ☏ .
- [dead link] Residence Inn Fishkill, 14 Schuyler Boulevard, ☏ . Extended stay Fishkill hotel.
Fishkill is in telephone area code 845.
New York City is just a train ride away from Fishkill.
|Routes through Fishkill|
|Newburgh ← Beacon ←||W E||→ Brewster → Danbury|
|Albany ← Poughkeepsie ←||N S||→ Cold Spring → New York City|