The nearest airports are Westchester County Airport and Stuart Airport (Newburgh).
Metro North commuter train arrive from Grand Central and 125th St. in New York (city) and other places south.
684 North leads right into the town of Brewster and turns into RT. 22 after exit 10 which leads to downtown Brewster Village. 84 East is used when coming from CT.
- Southeast Museum, 67 Main St. Opened in 1963, this museum has exhibits about the history of the town.
- Tilly Foster Farm Museum. Operated by the Whipple Foundation with exhibits featuring early American farm animals.
- Morningthorpe Manor, 100 Turk Hill Rd. Former house of the Ringling Brothers Circus, this manor was completed in 1894 by an accountant for the Ringling Brothers/Barnum & Bailey Circus and housed circus animals in the Carriage House. It is now owned by the Delancey Street Foundation.
- 1 Thunder Ridge Ski Area, 137 Birch Hill Rd (Patterson,NY). About 5-10 miles from the center of Brewster. Winter features; ski & snowboard, 30 trails, lessons available. Fall features; Pumpkin Picking, Scenic & haunted Hayride, Corn Maze, Scavenger Hung, Farm Animals, Antique Farm Equipment. Year Round features; weddings and catering events, paintball.
- Empire Cinemas (Southeast Towne Center). Features three movies
There are a handful of department stores in town including Marshall's and Kohl's, and the Danbury Fair Mall is fifteen minutes away in Danbury.
- 1 7 Stars Restaurant, 1577 Rt. 22.
- 2 Aversano's Pizzaria, Towne Center, 1620 Rt. 22. Serves pizza and southern Italian food.
- 3 Everready Diner, 90 Independent Way. A diner with 1950s décor.
- Fiesta Mexicana, 1620 Rt. 22. Mexican Cuisine
- 4 Kelly's Corner, 1625 Rt 22. An Irish themed pub that serves food.
- 5 Rraci's Restaurant, 3670 Danbury Rd. Fine Italian dining.
- Molly Darcy's, 39 Mill Plain Rd Danbury, CT- about 15 minute drive.
- O'Connors Pub, 1620 Rt. 22.
- Heidi's Inn, 1270 Route 22, ☏ .
- Bel Air Motor Lodge, 1574 Route 22, ☏ .
- Henry Van Motel, 40 Sodom Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Brewster|
|Newburgh ← Fishkill ←||W E||→ Danbury → Hartford|
|END ←||N S||→ Katonah → White Plains|
|Central Valley-Harriman ← Peekskill ←||W E||→ Danbury → Hartford|
|Peekskill ← Somers ←||W E||→ Danbury → Torrington|
|END ← Amenia ←||N S||→ Katonah → White Plains|