Florø is a charming coastal town in Sogn og Fjordane. Previously the key town in the area, after road transport became predominant the focus has shifted to the industrial town of Førde. Florø however retains the character of the times when the sea was the highway.
- 1 Florø airport. (IATA: FRO) Four flights a day to Oslo, and five flights a day to Bergen. Small aircrafts only.
Sixteen times a day from Førde.
- Kystmuseet, Brendøveien, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. Museum containing boats and an exhibition about daily life on the coast.
- 1 Kinn island and church (Kinn). A small island, one of the western most points in Norway, only a handful of residents but with the oldest church in the area. The church is masonry building from the 12th century. Unusually rich interior.
- Fyrsafari (Lighthouse sightseeing), Markegata 51, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Guided boattrip to visit the nearby lighthouse.
- Bistro To Kokker, Strandgata 33, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com.
- Bryggekanten, Hamnegata 7.
- Florø Rorbu, Krokavegen 13 A, ☎ . 800-900 kr.
- Quality Hotel Florø, Hamnegata 11, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Situated at the waterfront in the harbour.
- Victoria Hotell, Markegata 43, ☎ .
Visit some of the many nearby islands. Kinn. Svanoy(deer farm). Kalvag (old fishing village).
Visit Sunnfjord, scenery en-route & excellent open-air museum.