Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Florence Y'All Water Tower (Off I-71/I75 near Florence Mall). If you're heading south from Ohio, this is a surefire sign that you aren't in the Union anymore. Originally a giant advertisement for the nearby Florence Mall, this landmark was accidentally created when developers realized that it was illegal to advertise the mall on the water tower. To save money they turned the M to a Y and the rest is history.
- 1 Florence Freedom, 7950 Freedom Way (near the intersection of I-75 and State Route 42; take exit #180 off I-75 and proceed east one block. Turn right on Freedom Way), ☎ . The front office and the Bank of Kentucky Team Shop remain open all year long during normal business hours. The Florence Freedom is a professional baseball team based in Florence, it's a member of the East Division of the Frontier League, which is not affiliated with Major League Baseball. From the 2004 season to the present, the Freedom have played their home games at UC Health Stadium, which is located near Interstates 71 and 75. VIP: $10.00, Reserved: $8.50, Lawn: $6.00, All children 2 and under are free.
- 1 Florence Antique Mall, 8145 Mall Road, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.. A source for antiques and collectibles. Wide selection of antiques, collectibles and furniture in an air conditioned 50,000 ft² (4,600 m2) showroom.Over 300 floor spaces and showcases, with new items arriving every day.
- Best Western Florence, 7821 Commerce Drive, ☎ , fax: .
- [dead link] Cincinnati Airport/Florence Microtel Inn & Suites, 7490 Woodspoint Drive, ☎ , fax: .
- Courtyard Florence Greater Cincinnati Area, 46 Cavalier Boulevard (Turfway Rd & I-75), ☎ , fax: .
- Motel 6 Cincinnati South - Florence, 7937 Dream Street, ☎ , fax: .
- [dead link] Ramada Florence, 8050 Holiday Place. Free internet and air conditioning. Provides extended stay services and amenities.
|Routes through Florence|
|Cincinnati ← Fort Wright ←||N S||→ Sparta → Louisville|
|Cincinnati ← Fort Wright ←||N S||→ Lexington → Knoxville|
|Cincinnati ← Fort Wright ←||N S||→ Union → Frankfort|