North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Kentucky > Northern Ohio River Region > Williamstown (Kentucky)Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is the county seat of Grant County, which also includes the town of Dry Ridge.
Off Interstate 75, 38 miles south of Cincinnati, 47 miles north of Lexington
- 1 Ark Encounter, 1 Ark Encounter Dr, Williamstown (35 miles south of the airport, in Kentucky), toll-free: . Opens M-Sa 9AM, Su at noon; closes all days at 5PM Jan–Feb, 7PM Mar–May and Sep-Oct, 9PM June–Aug, 6PM Nov–Dec. A newer attraction operated by the same organization responsible for the Creation Museum, this is billed as a life-size replica of Noah's Ark. Like its sister attraction, it presents a "young Earth" interpretation of Genesis, with an obvious emphasis on the biblical account of Noah and the great flood. Also offers an extra-cost zip line tour. $28 children (5–12)/$40 adults/$31 seniors (60+); free for children under 5. Parking pass an extra $10 for standard vehicles and $15 for oversized vehicles.
- 2 William Arnold Log House, 224 S Main St. Founder house built 1811. Museum occasionally open.
- 1 Williamstown Lake. Public reservoir for boating, fishing and swimming
There are a number of fast food chains off the Dry Ridge highway exit.
- 1 Americas Best Value Inn, 10 Skyway Dr., ☏ .
- 2 Hampton Inn Dry Ridge, 1200 Cull Rd, Dry Ridge, ☏ .
- 3 Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dry Ridge, 79 Blackburn Ln, Dry Ridge, ☏ .
- 4 Sunrise Inn, 211 KY-36, ☏ .
|Routes through Williamstown|
|Cincinnati ← Florence ←||N S||→ Lexington → Knoxville|