Florida City is a city in Florida. It is one of the southernmost cities in the United States that is not on an island.
US Route 1 (South Dixie Highway), the Florida Turnpike (Route 821) and Route 997 all run right through Florida City.
- 1 Florida Pioneer Museum.
Many national chain restaurants are available for quick burgers, pizza and so forth, also:
- The Capri Italian Restaurant, 935 N Krome Ave, ☏ .
- Farmer's Market Restaurant, 300 N Krome Ave # 17, ☏ . Basic, local place with good food.
- Travelodge, 409 S.E. 1st Ave, ☏ .
- Econo Lodge, 553 Ne First Ave, ☏ .
- Comfort Inn, US Hwy. #1, 333 S.E. 1st Ave, ☏ .
- Best Western Gateway to the Keys, 411 S Krome Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 2 Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 35200 S. Dixie Hwy, ☏ .
- 3 [formerly dead link] Ramada Florida City, 124 East Palm Dr, ☏ .
- 4 Florida City Campsite and RV park, 601 NW 3rd Av, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. City-owned.
Biscayne National Park is right nearby.
|Routes through Florida City|
|Miramar ← Homestead ←||N S||→ END|
|Miami ← Homestead ←||N S||→ Key Largo → Key West|