Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Direct bus: ~AR$350; 2 hr.
- Exchange bus at the border (cheaper and faster):
- Asunción Bus Terminal to the border: Bus #101 - every hour or so - GS.6,000 - 30-45 min.
- Border to Formosa: Every 2.5 hr - AR$150 - 1.5 hr.
- Note, not all buses to Formosa leave from behind the San Ignacio de Loyola International Bridge. Some start from the nearby 1 Clorinda Bus Terminal. So, you might have to walk there first, or take a taxi. There is also a pedestrian crossing between Nanawa (Paraguay) and Clorinda (Argentina), which is right next to the bus terminal in Clorinda. If you find a bus from Asunción to Nanawa, this is probably the better option, because all Loyola also go by the Clorinda Bus Terminal on their way to Formosa.
- Children's Paradise Park.
- Provincial History Museum.
- Nuestra Señora del Carmen Cathedral.
- Torelli Botanic Forest Garden.
- Central Square.
- Isla de Oro island.
- Estadio Centenario.
- Our Lady of Carmen