Franlin County is in Vermont.
- Ensoburg Falls
Franklin County is accessible via I-89. It's about an hour from Montreal and 4 hours from Boston.
The Amtrak Vermonter service stops in St. Albans
Burlington International Airport is 30-45 minutes from most parts of Franklin County.
- An Artist in Residence Cooperative Gallery, 349 Main Street Enosburg Falls, VT 05450, ☎ . Wed.-Sat.,10AM-5PM and Sunday, noon-5PM.
- Downtown Richford Historic District. 13 listed buildings, including an historic mill.
- Lake Carmi State Park:, 460 Marsh Farm Rd, Enosburg Falls, Vermont, ☎ . Go camping or swimming at this small lake.
- Mississquoi National Wildlife Refuge: Explore the trails in this huge wetland and see some ducks. Located in Swanton.
- Mississquoi Valley Rail Trail. Bike along this former rail line that has been converted to a bike path.
- Green Mountain Blue Cheese, 2183 Gore Road, Highgate Center, VT 05459, ☎ . Buy some cheese directly from the farm. If you're there on the right day, you might get to see it made.
- Boston Post Dairy & Country Store, 2061 Sampsonville Rd Enosburg Falls, VT 05450, ☎ . Buy cheese, soap, maple syrup, and baked goods all of which are made at this farm
- Richford Farmers Market, River Street Richford, VT 05476, ☎ . Jun 15 to Sep 28 Saturdays 9-1
- Enosburg Falls Farmers Market, Lincoln Park, Main Street Enosburg Falls, VT 05450, ☎ . Late May-late Oct. Wed., 3-6PM. Sat., 9-1PM.
- Chester's Bakery, 15 North Rd., Fairfield, ☎ .
- Foothills Bakery, 1123 Main St., Fairfax, ☎ .
- Halvy's Cafe, 355 Main St., Enosburgh Falls, ☎ . Small town cafe serving a little bit of everything.
- Jacob's Restaurant, 73 First St., Swanton VT, ☎ .
- Joey's Junction Bakery & Cafe, 2865 Route 78, Highgate Center VT, ☎ .
- Shaggy's Snack Bar, 109 First St., Swanton, ☎ .
- The Abbey Restaurant & Pub, 6212 Route 105, Enosburg Falls, ☎ . Large menu of burgers and sandwiches with steak and seafood for dinner
Montgomery is a small town located at the eastern edge of Franklin County near Jay Peak Resort. There are several lodging and dining opportunities for visiting skiers.
- [dead link]Bernie's Restaurant, 72 Main St., Montgomery, ☎ . 6:30AM-11PM. Steaks, burgers, and pasta.
- The Belfry, 14 Amidon Rd., Montgomery Center, ☎ .
- The Black Lantern Inn & Village Taproom, 2057 N. Main St., Montgomery, ☎ . 5PM-9PM (closed Tuesdays). Fine dining restaurant with attached pub.
- [dead link]The Inn, 241 Main St., Montgomery, ☎ . Pub food