Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The town is at the intersection of Interstate 66, US-340 and US-522 near US-55. It is just miles from the intersection of Interstate 66 and Interstate 81
- Royal Cinemas, 117 E Main St, ☎ .
- Skyline Caverns. M-F 9AM-5PM; Sa-Su 9AM-6PM;. A series of caverns turned tourist attraction, one of only a few places in the world where you will find Anthodite formations - minerals shaped like orchids. There are also a series of underground streams and a waterfall to see here, as well as a miniature train. Adults $14, Children (7-13) $7, Children (under 6) free..
- Christendom College, 134 Christendom Drive, toll-free: .
- [dead link] Warren Riffles Confederate Museum, 95 Chester St, ☎ . Relics and records of the War Between the States." Also books and gifts. Weekdays 9AM-4PM; Sun. noon to 4PM April 15 ~ Nov. 1; by appointment rest of year.
- Blue Ridge Hot Air Balloons, 552 Milldale Hollow Rd, ☎ . Hot air baloon rides over the Shenandoah valley, to see the area from above. From $180 per-person.
- [dead link] Breaktime Billards, 460A S Commerce Ave., ☎ .
- Front Royal Canoe Company, 8567 Stonewall Jackson Hwy, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Offers both Canoe, Kayak and Rafting trips down the Shenandoah river. Trips from 3-40 miles (5-65km) From $40.
- Highlander Horses, 5197 Reliance Rd, ☎ . Offers both horse riding lessons, and short guided riding tours on trails through the Shenandoah Valley, ranging between 1-2 hours. From $30.
- Royal Family Bowling Center, 430 Remount Rd, ☎ .
- [dead link] Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club, 456 Shadows Drive (on US522/340: 2 miles north of I-66), ☎ . Featuring views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this award-winning golf course offers five sets of tee boxes ranging from 4,994 to 7301 yards. The front nine plays as a traditional mountain course with vast elevation changes, tight fairways and numerous bunkers on most holes. The back nine, on the other hand, plays as a lakes course with wider fairways and water on almost all 9 holes, including the Signature Waterfall at the 18th green.
- Fretwells of Front Royal, 205 E Main St, ☎ .
- Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, 510 S Royal Ave, ☎ .
- Jimbo's Restaurant, 1411 N Shenandoah Ave, ☎ .
- L Dee's Pancake House, 522 E Main St, ☎ .
- Spelunker's Frozen Custard & Cavern Burgers, 116 South St, ☎ .
- The Fox Diner, 20 South St, ☎ .
- Villa Giuseppe Italian Restaurant, 865 John Marshall Hwy, ☎ .
- Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar, 101 Hospitality Drive (on US522/340: 2 miles north of I-66), ☎ . Houlihan’s offers relaxed, casual dining and bar seating for 196 guests, featuring quality American fare freshly prepared with contemporary flavors and creativity. Houlihan's features a 98% made from scratch kitchen. From fresh-baked artisan breads to mini martini flights, you’ll find a variety of popular dishes along with interesting new tastes delivered to the table with smart presentations.
Bed & Breakfast
- Killahevlin Bed & Breakfast Inn, 1401 N Royal Ave, ☎ .
- Lackawanna Bed & Breakfast, 236 Riverside Dr, ☎ .
- Woodward House on Manor Grade, 413 S Royal Ave, ☎ .
- Blue Ridge Motel, 1370 N Shenandoah Ave, ☎ .
- Bluemont Inn, 1525 N Shenandoah Ave, ☎ .
- Cool Harbor Motel, 141 W 15th St, ☎ .
- Hampton Inn, 9800 Winchester Rd, ☎ .
- 1 Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows, 111 Hospitality Drive (on US522/340: 2 miles north of I-66), ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12 Noon. 2012 IHG Torchbearer Award Winner (Holiday Inn's Highest Honor) and 2011 IHG Newcomer Award Winner (Best New Holiday Inn). A conference hotel with 124 Guest Rooms, 26 one bedroom suites and conference facilities seating up to 300 people for banquets. The hotel offers free wireless internet, coin-op guest laundry, 24 hour fitness center and business centers and a heated indoor pool/whirlpool. Guest rooms come with 32-inch LCD TVs with HBO, Refrigerators and oversized desks with ergonomic chairs.
- Pioneer Motel, 541 S Royal Ave, ☎ .
- Quality Inn, 10 Commerce Ave, ☎ .
- Relax Inn, 1810 N Shenandoah Ave, ☎ .
- Super 8 Motel, 111 South St, ☎ .
- 2 Gooney Creek Campground, 7122 Stonewall Jackson Hwy, ☎ . Check-out: 12:00. Beautiful located Tent/RV Campground immediately alongside the Gooney Creek. 20A hookups. No wifi. Swimming possible in river. $36.
|Routes through Front Royal|
|END ← Middletown ←||W E||→ Manassas → Washington, D.C.|
|Hancock ← Winchester ←||N S||→ Culpeper → Jct|