Fruita is a town in the Northwestern part of the Rocky Mountains state of Colorado near Grand Junction. Fruita is perhaps most famous for its dinosaurs and as the Western portal to Colorado National Monument. Fruita is also the westernmost town in the Grand Valley American Viticultural Area (AVA), a part of Colorado's Wine Country.
- Botanical Day Spa, ☏ . Take in a relaxing massage or facial.
- Over The Edge Sports, ☏ . Rent a bike and do one or several bike tours.
- Rimrock Adventures. For horseback riding, biking and rafting
- The Muse, 126 South Park Sq.. M-Th 11AM- 6PM. The latest in women's fashions, musical instruments, CDs, & guitar lessons all in one shop!
- Hot Tomato Pizzeria, Aspen Avenue.
- Munchies Restaurant, W. Aspen Avenue. Big Green Dinosaur on Sign.
- Aspen Street Coffee Shop.
Campsites available at Colorado River State Park on highway 340
- 1 Comfort Inn Grand Junction Fruita CO Hotel, 400 Jurassic Avenue, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. 66 renovated rooms with refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, and coffee makers. Free WiFi, cable TV, local calls, ironing boards, parking, and desks. Bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with sightseeing, directions, and local dining recommendations. Meeting room, indoor pool, a spa tub, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in the common areas.
|Routes through Fruita|
|Cove Fort ← Thompson Springs ←||W E||→ Grand Junction → Denver|
|Spanish Fork ← Thompson Springs ←||W E||→ Grand Junction → Denver|
|Delta ← Thompson Springs ←||W E||→ Grand Junction → Pueblo|