North America > United States of America > Southwest (United States of America) > Utah > Wasatch Range > Spanish ForkJump to navigation Jump to search
Spanish Fork is a city in Utah.
Interstate 15, U.S. Highway 6.
- 1 Sri Sri Radha Lotus Temple, 8628 S State Rd (small parking lot accessible from 8500 S), ☏ . 9AM-9PM. This Hare Krishna Temple stands out on a hill in southern Utah Valley. The property consists of the temple (including a gift shop featuring Indian clothing and other goods) and a llama farm. The Hare Krishnas hold about one festival here per month, including the Festival of Colors (Holi) in March, the Llama Fest in July, and Diwali in November. The temple also offers weekly worship (Love Fest) on Sundays at 5PM. Free.
- Fiesta Days. Held annually at the end of June. Spanish Fork was one of the first Icelandic settlements in the United States.
- Harvest Moon Hurrah. Held annually in mid-September. Sponsored by the Spanish Fork Arts Council.
- Buns N Brews, 45 E 200 N, ☏ .
- [dead link] The Italian Place, 749 N Main St, ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-10PM.
- Jaxies, 747 N Main St, ☏ .
- Magleby's Fresh, 310 N Main St, ☏ . M-Th 8AM-9PM, F-Sa 8AM-10PM.
- The Pizza Factory, 988 N Main St, ☏ .
- Two Jack's Pizza, 30 N Main St, ☏ .
|Routes through Spanish Fork|
|Salt Lake City ← Provo ←||N S||→ Beaver → St. George|
|Ely ← Delta ←||W E||→ Junction N S → Helper → Grand Junction|