Jump to navigation Jump to search
Springville is accessible by car and by UTA bus from Salt Lake City.
Public transportation in Springville is limited. A car is highly recommended.
- 1 Springville Museum of Art, 126 E 400 S, ☏ . TuTh-Sa 10AM-5PM, W 10AM-9PM, Su 3-6PM; first Monday of the month 6-8PM; closed on holidays. Museum of art featuring both local artists and more-known figures. Also features a statue garden and a large collection of Russian artwork. Free.
- Springville-Mapleton Pioneer Museum, 175 S Main St, ☏ . Mar-Oct: WFSa 1-4PM, or by appointment. Collection of pioneer artifacts housed by the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers for the Springville and Mapleton communities. Free.
- Art City Trolley, 256 N Main St, ☏ . M-Th 11AM-9PM, F 11AM-10PM, Sa noon-10PM. Classy cafe that features a room in an actual trolley. A Springville favorite. $10-30.
- Joe Bandido's Mexican Restaurant, 1435 N Main St, ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su 11AM-8:30PM. Quirky Mexican restaurant. $5-10.
- Honey & Grains Bakery, 548 S 1750 W, ☏ . Tasty bread, cookies, cinnamon rolls, and other treats.