- 1 Gan International Airport (GAN IATA). It can be reached from the capital, Male, in an unforgettable 60-minute flight over the southern atolls of the Maldives. The are also scheduled flights to some other atolls as well as one international flight to Colombo operated by SriLankan Airlines.
The four islands of Gan, Feydhoo, Maradhoo and Hithadhoo are connected to each other by causeways. There is a bus service which runs daily every two hours (except on Friday morning) all the way from the Gan island up to the north of the Hithadhoo island and back. The bus is reliable but slow: the 15-km-long route takes almost an hour. On the Feydhoo island the bus passes the Feydhoo ferry terminal from where you can take a ferry to Meedhoo. On the Gan island the bus doesn't go directly to the airport but terminates about 500 m away from the airport (to get there walk out of the airport, turn left and walk for about 500 m along the Link Road until you see a building with the label "ASTRA" on the left side of the road, this is where the bus terminates).
- Commonwealth War Grave (second world war) - Gan
- Sunset Bridge (causeway connecting Gan and Feydhoo) - Gan
- Equatorial Convention Centre - Hithadhoo: seventeenth SAARC summit was held here, the centre is being converted to a hospital.
- Koattey - Hithadhoo: beautiful nature reserve on the very north of the Hithadhoo island, you can see many birds from the observation platforms.
- Ranin hanaa fenganda - Hithadhoo
- Aari Kilhi (fresh water body) - Hithadhoo
- Eedhigali kilhi - Hithadhoo
- Hukuru miskiy - Hithadhoo
Scuba diving - one company which offers scuba-diving trips and PADI Diving Courses is Aquaventure Maldives, Located on Maradhoo. Aquaventure Maldives is a PADI 5Star Dive Center with an European & Maldivian Management.
- 1 Aquaventure PADI 5 Star Dive Center, Dha'ndumathee Hingun, ☏ , email@example.com. Was founded in 2013 on Maradhoo Island, Addu Atoll. It’s a local island in the southernmost atoll of the Maldives. Aquaventure is the first PADI Dive Center in Local Addu, where we offer a full range of daily excursions and PADI courses for beginners to professionals. $ 60.
There are three hotels or resorts in the atoll and several local guesthouses.
- Equator Village, Gan. Three-star hotel on the airport island.
- Canareef (formerly Herathera), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Resort claiming to have the longest beach in the Maldives.
- 1 Aquaventure Guesthouse (Equatorial Divers Lodge), Feydhoo (Taxi from GAN Airport), ☏ , email@example.com. Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 11AM. 3Star lodge, provides daily housekeeping, private check in/check out, taxi service, luggage storage, bicycle rental, free Wi-Fi in public areas. 10 rooms around the inhouse pool. US$80.