Garden City is served by Bee Line Express. The station is at the Finney County Transit building (next to the Valero).
- 1 Garden City Regional Airport (GCK IATA). American Airlines has nonstop service from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
There is only one cab company in town.
Finney County Transit operates the City Link Bus Phone: +1 620 272-3626. Buses run between 6AM and 7PM, Monday through Friday. The fare is $1. A monthly pass is available for $30 from the transit office at 1008 N. Eleventh Street.
- Sandsage Bison Range, ☏ . Wildlife area with over 100 bison. For your safety, you cannot enter areas with bison unescorted, so call ahead to arrange a tour.
- Beef Empire Days. Beef Empire Days occur around the first week of June. Activities include a steak cookout, tennis tournament, horse shoe tournament, 3 on 3 basketball tournament, softball tournament, and a parade.
- Four Winds Bar and Grill.
- Best Western Red Baron Hotel, 2205 E Highway 50, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Best Western Wheat Lands Hotel & Conference Center, 1311 E Fulton St, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2502 E. Kansas Ave., ☏ .
- Continental Inn, 1408 Jones Ave, ☏ , fax: . Free wifi and breakfast. Around $50.
|Routes through Garden City|
|Albuquerque ← Lamar ←||W E||→ Dodge City → Kansas City|
|Pueblo ← Lamar ← ends ←||W E||→ Dodge City → Hutchinson/Wichita|
|North Platte ← Oakley ←||N S||→ Liberal → Shamrock|