Garden City is the largest town in Rich County with a population of just over 500. It sits on the shore of Bear Lake.
Drive north on I-15 from Salt Lake City. Take exit 362 (Brigham City), and follow US 89/91 to Logan. Continue on US 89 to Garden City. It is about 2 and half hours away from Salt Lake City.
A car will be needed to get around most of the time. There are bike rentals and many miles of trails.
- Bear Lake State Park (Utah).
- Logan Canyon Scenic Byway.
- Bear Lake.
- LaBeau's Drive Inn, 59 N Bear Lake Blvd (From US-89 @ Bear Lake Blvd, turn north, on the left in one block.), ☏ . Famous for its raspberry shakes.
- KOA camp grounds.
- State Park camp grounds
The area code is 435
- Minnetonka Cave
- Paris Ice Cave
- National Wildlife Refuge
- Oregon Trail Markers
- Idaho Historical Museum in Paris, Idaho
- Rails and Trails in Montpelier, Idaho
- Bear Lake State Park (Idaho)
|Routes through Garden City|
|Grand Teton N.P. ← Afton ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Logan → Salt Lake City|