Oceania > Australia > Victoria (state) > Gippsland > East Gippsland > Mallacoota
Mallacoota is in the Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia and is the easternmost Victorian town.
Going on the Princes Highway, turn at the C617 junction. It should have Mallacoota as its focal point. C617 doesn't pass any towns, but once your on, you can't go anywhere else but Mallacoota - unless you U-turn in the middle of the winding roads or turn onto C618 towards Gypsy Point. The road is reasonably windy, but not as windy as a lot of other Australian roads experiencing large levels of altitude changes.
Bike hire is available at the following places:
- 1 Captain Stephenson's Point, 1 Allan Drive. 24/7.
- Swimming on the beach is something that you can never miss in Straya
- Mallacoota Bakery.
- Coota Q. Temporarily closed.
- Greek Soul Food.
- 1 Croajingolong Cafe, 3/14 Allan Dr, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- Origami Coffee. Temporarily Closed.
- 2 Mallacoota Bistro Hotel, 51/55 Maurice Ave, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- Lee's Pizza & Take Away.
- Cafe 54.
- 1 Mallamaurice Holiday Units, 2 Maurice Ave, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- 2 Silver Bream Motel, 32/34 Maurice Ave, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- 3 Coull Waters Holiday Apartments, 31 Maurice Ave, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- 4 Ballymena Holiday Units, Unit 12/14 Bruce St, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- Bruces Waterside Units.
- 5 Lakeside at Mallacoota, 12 Dorron Ave, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- 6 Gowings of Mallacoota, 7 Dorron Ave, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
- 7 Harbour Lights, 88 Betka Rd, Mallacoota VIC 3892, ☏ .
Telstra has 4G coverage of Mallacoota. Optus, Vodafone and other providers don't or at patchy - switch to Telstra if you're visiting Mallacoota or carry a satellite phone.
- Cann River is just slightly northwest