Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gjøvik is a city in Oppland. Gjøvik sits on the western of the great Mjøsa lake, Norway's widest and second deepest lake, across from Hamar.
- For more information on facilities at and around Oslo Airport, Gardermoen, see the Oslo Airport, Gardermoen article.
11 daily deparures from Oslo.
- Gjøvik Olympiske Fjellhall, Heimdalsgate 2, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F: 11AM-9PM, Sa-Su: 10AM-4PM. This icehockey arena is enterely built inside a mountain. Part of the 1994 olympic tournament were held here. The arena seats 5830. Skates are available for rent, for those who wants to try the ice. Also houses a swimming pool that are open all days except Thursday. kr 20.
- Mjøsmuset, Niels Ødegaardsgate 3, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com. 13Jun-23Aug: Tu-Su: 11AM-3PM. Museum with exhipits related to the town. Adults: kr 50, students: kr 40, children: kr 20.
- Skibladner, Jernbanegate 2, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. Skibladner, built in 1856, is the worlds oldest paddle steamer. Nick-named the white swan of lake Mjøsa. In the summer the old routes on lake Mjøsa is recreated. Tu,Th and Sa Skibladner departs for a roundtrip to Lillehammer. And on W,F and Su for Eidsvoll. From kr 180.
- Gjøvik Chokolade, Storgaten 16, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com. Handmade chocolate.
- Egon, Jernbanegata 5, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Th: 11AM-10.30PM, F-Sa: 11AM-11.30PM, Su: 1PM-10.30PM.
- Chaplin Café, Jernbanegata 2, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com. M-Tu:11AM-11PM, W-Th: 11AM-12.30AM, F-Sa: 11AM-2AM, Su: 2PM-2AM.
- Thon Hotel Gjøvik, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quality Hotel Grand, Jernbanegata 5, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com.