- 1 Katowice International Airport (KTW IATA). The most convenient way to get to Gliwice by plane is by flying to the airport of the regional capital Katowice. The airport is the fourth biggest in Poland.
2 Gliwice Railway Station is located in the northwestern edge of the city centre. There are connections from many Polish cities, especially from the regional capital Katowice. The train ride from Katowice takes a little less than half an hour. Tickets cost 6 zł with Koleje Śląskie trains and 11 zł with TLK trains.
- 1 Gliwice Radio Station, Tarnogórska 129. The 118-meter-high radio tower it is the world's tallest wooden tower and main city landmark. It played a role in worldwide history as a place where the staged "Polish attack" on German radio station happened and gave reason for a Nazi counterattack and the beginning of World War II. The connected museum is very small where in one room a film is shown about the Gliwice Provocation and in the other room some installations can be seen that were set up in the radio station in the 1930s. All information about the installations and machinery is in Polish.
- 2 Piast's Castle, Pod Murami 2, ☏ . Dating back to the mid-14th century. In the castle is a branch of the Gliwice Museum.
- 3 Villa Caro (Willa Caro), Dolnych Wałów 8a, ☏ . 19th century residence. In the villa is a branch of the Gliwice Museum.
- Victoria Day Spa, Rynek 3/2 (the Market Square), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 9:00-21:00. Facial treatments and massage in a relaxing, modern environment.
- 1 Dobra Kasza Nasza, Rynek 3, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 12:00-22:00. A place to try Polish and other Eastern European food.