Gosier is on Guadeloupe Island.
Buses to Gosier leave from Rue Dubouchage at the east side of the harbor in Pointe-à-Pitre (where the international airport is). The bus from Pointe-à-Pitre to Gosier costs €1.30 (pay the driver) and takes about 15 minutes. If you are going to the Bas du Fort marina, you can take this bus and get off just past the university.
- Ilet Gosier: a very tiny island with a lighthouse at about 600 meters from the mainland. Take a boat from the municipal beach at Gosier or just swim.
- El Tipico, Bas du Fort Gosier (near of Cora shopping center), 0690 71 80 76 (0690 32 60 87). A dominican atmosphere, you can drink and eat with merengue, bachata and salsa music. €2-3 beer, €8-10 a plate.
- Cubano Lollapalooza: free bar nightclub which is pretty animated, drinks from €6. Dancers on the tables. Music: Merengue, Reggaeton, Salsa, Rnb, Zouk, Dance, etc.
- Cheyenne: maybe the most famous bar, nightclub in the area but not the most typical. Entrance is about €15-20. Free late in the night (soon in the morning at 03:00)
- El Bario Caliente: Bas du Fort Gosier, open from Tuesday to Sunday from 07:00 to dawn, 0590 908 096 bar, restaurant and dancing with a Latin atmosphere (merengue, bachata, salsa, reggaeton).
- Zoo Rock: Bas du Fort, between Gosier and Pointe-à-Pitre located at the marina. Free, music varies from electronic to hip-hop and charts. Also frequented by many locals.