Greeley is a town in northern Colorado, approximately an hour north of Denver and an hour east of the Rocky Mountains. According to 2019 Census Bureau estimates, the population of Greeley is 108,649. Greeley is home to the University of Northern Colorado, with a student population of approximately 13,000. The most well-known event in the town is the annual Greeley Independence Stampede, which attracts an estimated 400,000 attendees every summer.
Greeley is accessible via I-25 from the north or south, and Hwy 34 from the east or west.
Transportation in Greeley is car-focused, although there is a fairly robust bus system, and in the university area biking and walking are feasible alternatives.
- Greeley Downtown.
- Greeley Independence Stampede.
- The Kress Cinema and Lounge.
- Union Colony Dinner Theatre.
- 1 Union Colony Civic Center, 651 10th Ave, ☏ .
- 2 University of Northern Colorado, ☏ .
- The Greeley Mall.
- The Armadillo.
- Cafe Panache.
- The Egg & I.
- The Hobknobber.
- The Island Grill.
- The Rio.
- The Crabtree Brewery.
- The John Galt Coffee Company.
- Margie's Java Joint.
- Patrick's Irish Pub.
- Your Place Coffee.
- The Sod Buster Inn. lovely, locally owned, historic Bed and Breakfast
|Routes through Greeley|
|Granby ← Loveland ←||W E||→ Laird → Fort Morgan|
|Cheyenne ← Eaton ←||N S||→ Brighton → Denver|