Green Cove Springs is a city in Northeast Florida.
US 17 is primarily three lanes in each direction between Green Cove Springs and I-295 at Orange Park.
Jacksonville International Airport is the closest commercial airfield. The closest Amtrak stations are in Jacksonville and Palatka.
You'll need a car to get around. Orange Avenue (US 17) is the main north-south route and has two lanes in each direction for its entire length through town.
A public pier at the end of Walnut Street extends into the St. Johns River, offering picturesque views of the waterfront.
Spring Park, located on the river between Walnut Street and Spring Street, offers short paths for a stroll and a children's playground.
The Clay Theatre, located on Walnut Street at US 17/Orange Avenue, screens a couple of first-run features nightly and on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
- 1 Sweet Sensations, 25 N Orange Ave, ☏ . an ice cream shop
- 2 Pan Asian Cuisine Sushi Bar and Grill, 1305 N Orange Ave Ste 126, ☏ .
- 3 La Casita, 20 North Orange Ave, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisne
- 4 D'Fontana Pizzeria & Ristorante, 324 Ferris St, ☏ .
- 5 Sunrise and Sunset, 618 N Orange Ave, ☏ .
- 6 Boondocks Grill & Bar, 2808 Henley Rd, ☏ .
The closest hotels and motels are in Orange Park, a roughly 20-minute drive north on U.S. 17.
|Routes through Green Cove Springs|
|Jacksonville ← Orange Park ←||N S||→ Palatka → Orlando|