Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orange Park is a city in Northeast Florida.
The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 1007 Blanding Blvd, ☎ . 7:30AM-6PM.
- William Clarke Estate, 1039-1057 Kingsley Avenue. Part of the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- Orange Park Community Theatre, 2900 Moody Avenue, ☎ . 8pm. 40th Anniversary Season featuring Barefoot in the Park, Greetings, Oliver, You Can't Take It With You & West Side Story
- Pictures In Time, 550-13 Wells Rd, ☎ . 10am-7pm. Scrap Book Store, your pit stop for scrap booking supplies. Offering great classes and fun projects.
- Beef 'O' Brady's, 3781 L So. Nova Rd., ☎ . 11am-11pm. Beef 'O' Brady's offers Happy Hour and Kids eat free on Tuesday Nights 4pm-8pm, under 12 years of age. Famous chicken wings.
- The Hilltop Club, 2030 Wells Road, ☎ . 5:30-9pm. This Victorian-style mansion restaurant has a blend of English and southern influences. Banquet rooms also available. $5-$30.
- Whitey's Fish Camp, 2032 CR 220, ☎ . Seafood restaurant, bar, RV park, and fishing pier. Whitey's offers fried and steamed seafood in large quantity. Catfish and "swamp vittles" (regional foods like alligator, frog legs, and turtle) are house specialties. $8-30.
- Cheers Bar & Grill, 1580 Wells Rd, ☎ . 11am-2pm. Karaoke Wednesday and Saturday Nights, great ambiance and pool tables.
- Suburban Extended Stay South, 1656 Wells Rd, ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm. This hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access.
Florida's Clay County Chamber of Commerce 1734 Kingsley Ave Orange Park, FL 32073 Ph:904.264.2651 Fax:904.264.0070
|Routes through Orange Park|
|Savannah ← Jacksonville ←||N S||→ Green Cove Springs → Orlando|