Green Lake is in Central Wisconsin at the junction of Wisconsin Highway 23 and 49. It's an easy drive on scenic roads just 90 miles from Milwaukee, 70 miles from Madison, 75 miles from Green Bay, 180 miles from Chicago and 250 miles from Minneapolis.
The Green Lake area is home to many quaint and charming communities that are worth exploring. From antique and art shops, to parks, fishing and swimming. There are many area festivals and events throughout the year. Easy lake access via seven public launch sites. 99 holes of golf nearby.
- Evensong Spa (across the street from Heidel House Resort). Spa and retreat with an indoor labyrinth.
- BoatHouse, 643 Illinois Ave, toll-free: . Pub-style fare from appetizers to salads and sandwiches, as well as a wide selection of domestic beer, imports and specialty drinks. The Boathouse features an outdoor patio with lakeside dining and offers summer entertainment. At Heidel House Resort.
- Grey Rock, 643 Illinois Ave (at the Heidel House Resort), toll-free: . Grey Rock has consistently been named one of Wisconsin’s Top 25 restaurants, has received the Wine Spectator Award for four consecutive years, and offers the "Best Wisconsin Brunch" every Sunday from 9AM-1PM. Classic dishes are all freshly prepared by the resort's award winning chefs.
- Sunroom, 643 Illinois Ave, toll-free: . This casual, bistro-style cafe is open for breakfast and lunch, with a variety of espresso drinks and Colombian coffees and specialty teas. Located just off the main lobby at Heidel House Resort, Sunroom is also available for larger gatherings or meetings.
- Goose Blind, 512 Gold Street (Green Lake), ☏ .
- Heidel House Resort, 643 Illinois Ave, toll-free: . Nestled on 20 acres of Green Lake shoreline, Heidel House Resort offers an elegant place to stay. It is a full-service resort with three restaurants, an ice cream parlor, 60' excursion yacht, business center, high-speed wireless Internet, indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, fitness center and a game room. In-room amenities include an iron and ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, Super Nintendo, and newly released movies available to order from your television. Also has 20,000 square feet of space for meetings, special events, weddings and reunions. Overnight accommodations range from $79 to $999.
- Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast, 453 North St, ☏ . 1905 Queen Anne Victorian home decorated with antiques. Wraparound porch, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, full gourmet breakfast.
- Green Lake Conference Center (GLCC), W2511 State Road 23, ☏ . Green Lake Conference Center has 6 hotels near or on the lake. In addition, it has 21 cabins, 14 houses, and 78 camp sites available for rent. It also features dorm or hostel type housing in 7 buildings. GLCC has many amenities for its guests to enjoy.
|Routes through Green Lake|
|Wisconsin Dells ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Ripon → Fond du Lac|