Jump to navigation Jump to search
Located in metropolitan Seoul, Gwacheon is served by line 4 of Seoul's subway system.
- [dead link] Gwacheon National Science Museum (국립과천과학관), 110, Sanghabeol-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do 경기 과천시 상하벌로 110 (Seoul Grand Park Station (Line 4), Exit 5). ₩4,000 Adults.
- 1 National Museum of Contemporary Art, 313, Gwangmyeong-ro, Gwacheon-si, ☏ .
- 1 Seoul Land (Arrive at Seoulland main gate by taking the Elephant train (paid) 100m from Subway Line 4 Grand Park and Seoulland station, Exit Number 2.). Typically 09:30 to 19:00. Theme park located in Gwacheon. This park was opened just before the Olympics in 1988. It is easy to get to by subway and is open year round.
- 2 Horse Racing (Seoul Racecourse Park Subway Station). Seoul Racetrack in Gwacheon. Races are normally only held during weekends, night racing also takes place during August. During the week, visitors can take guided tours of the grounds.
- Gwacheon Festival. Street art festival held every year