- 1 Sundsvall-Timrå Airport (SDL IATA).
- Trains between Stockholm and Umeå stop here.
- Tapanis Buss has a route going from Stockholm to Tornio, Finland stopping at Härnösand
Taxi service is usually reliable and can show up on short notice (15 minutes or less), although on busy weekends you might have to wait up to 45 minutes. A typical ride will cost you 130-160 kr. As in most places in urban Sweden, taxi drivers speak good English.
- TaxiKurir, ☏ . Smart phone app offers address based routing and calculates price according to them.
- Teater Västernorrland.
- Hotell Royal.
There are some really nice campsites in the forests around Härnösand and many are within walking distance from the center.
"Vindskydd" means lean-to shelter. They are free to use, without reservation, but often there is little infrastructure apart from the shelter itself, firewood and a fireplace, and there might not even be a suitable spot for a tent. Also some of the places that don't state that in the name have just such shelters.
On Härnön Island
- 1 Örsjö vindskydd.
- 2 Kappelsberg vindskydd.
- 3 Södra utsiktens vindskydd.
- 4 Gamla Vindskyddet.
- 5 Nickebo vindskydd.
On the mainland
|Routes through Härnösand|
|Haparanda ← High Coast ←||N S||→ Sundsvall → Stockholm|