Høng is a city in Zealand. This article covers Høng as well as the nearby smaller towns of Gørlev, Reersø, Reerslev and Ruds Vedby.
Regionstog operates a private regional railway between Tølløse (45 min) and Slagelse (15 min) which stops in Høng every hour each way between 6AM and 10PM. From Copenhagen and West Denmark the quickest option is changing from Intercity or interregional trains in Slagelse. There are also buses  from Kalundborg (lines 23 and 28) and Jyderup (line 330) arriving at Høng Train Station.
If you have your own wheels the easiest way to get here will usually be branching off Vestmotorvejen highway (E20) at the Slagelse S exit, and follow Kaludborgvej (route 20) northwards and turn right on Slagelsevej immediately after the small village of Løve.
For sights in Reerslev you can either jump on bus 332 from the station in Høng, or take the train one stop east to Ruds Vedby and walk northeast along Hovsøvej (starts between the church and the village pond), continue in the same direction (northeast along the fields) when the path ends and turn into Reerslevvej.
For Gørløv take bus 23, if you have a bike or would like to walk it is about 6.5 kilometers north, if you do not want to walk along the road, you can walk on the old railway tracks after it branches off from the active railway (left). For Reersø first go to Gørlev and then change to bus 32.
Høng itself is very much small enough to be covered on foot.
- 1 The Tailor's False Witnesses (Skrædderens falske vidner), Bøgebjergvej (Some kilometers northeast of Høng, just west of Reerslev), ☏ . This is five monument stones dating back to the viking age. The story goes that some men made false statements under oath and therefore turned to stone.
- 2 Løve Mill (Løve mølle).
- 3 [dead link] Reersø Museum, Skansevej 4, Reersø. mid Jun-mid Aug: W,Sa-Su 14.30-16.30. DKK 10.
- 4 [dead link] Reersø American Car Museum (Reersø Amerikanerbil Museum), Strandvejen 40, Reersø, Gørlev (From Høng first take bus 23 to Gørlev, then bus 32 to Reersø; from Kalundborg first take bus 23 to Gørlev, then bus 32 to Reersø), ☏ , . April–October Sa-Su 1:30PM-5PM. Museum with around 60 American cars. 50 DKK.
- Vestsjællands-automuseum (Vestsjællands-bilmuseum).
- 5 [dead link] Fløjgården Agricultural Museum (Landbrugsmuseet Fløjgården), Dalbyvej 66. May-Oct: W 10:00-16:00,First weekend in month 10:00-16:00. Agricultural museum
- 6 Reersø Gallery (Reersø Galleriet), Strandvejen 50, Gørlev.
- 7 Kragerup Manor (Kragerup Gods).
- Hotel Postgården, 45 Strandvejen, Reersø, Gørlev.
- Reersø Camping.
- 1 Reersø Kro.