Jump to navigation Jump to search
West Zealand is in Denmark.
- 1 Holbæk
- 2 Høng - small town between Kalundborg and Slagelse
- 3 Jyderup
- 4 Kalundborg - see the many remaining parts and ruins of the old fortified medieval town
- 5 Korsør
- 6 Ringsted - commercial centre smack on the middle of the islands, with the Danish Tramway Museum on its outskirts
- 7 Roskilde - World heritage site of Roskilde cathedral, containing the Royal Tombs for the past 1000 years, and the excellent Viking ship museum
- 8 Skælskør - coastal town in southwestern Zealand
- 9 Slagelse
- 10 Sorø - next to Sorø Lake and home to Denmark's second oldest school
- 1 Kragerup Manor Go High Activity Park, Kragerupgårdsvej 33, Ruds Vedby, ☏ . Go ziplining, try canoeing in the moat, play soccer golf, or jump the treetop trampoline
- 1 Blixen, Kragerupgaardsvej 33, Ruds Vedby, ☏ . Very relaxed atmosphere in the basement in the old manor. In the summer you can sit outside on the big terrasse in the park with the big trees inside the moat. 150 kr lunch, 435 kr 3 course dinner.