Jump to navigation Jump to search
West Zealand is in Denmark.
- Høng - small town between Kalundborg and Slagelse
- Kalundborg - see the many remaining parts and ruins of the old fortified medieval town
- Ringsted - commercial centre smack on the middle of the islands, with the Danish Tramway Museum on its outskirts
- Roskilde - World heritage site of Roskilde cathedral, containing the Royal Tombs for the past 1000 years, and the excellent Viking ship museum
- Skælskør - coastal town in southwestern Zealand
- Sorø - next to Sorø Lake and home to Denmark's second oldest school