Note that there is no direct road connecting north Hancock with south Hancock - to go south either take Highway 43→Highway 22→East St.→Darrow Rd→US 20 through Stephentown and New Lebanon in New York, or go through Lanesborough down to Pittsfield on Brodie Mtn. Rd.→Bailey Rd.→US 7→US 20.
- 1 Hancock Shaker Village, 34 Lebanon Mountain Rd. (On Routes 20 and 41. The entrance is 1/2 mile from the Pittsfield city limits. Located in south Hancock.), ☎ , toll-free: . A widely acclaimed destination named The City of Peace by its residents, this Shaker community disbanded in 1959 and sold the buildings and over 900 acres to a group that formed a nonprofit preservation organization. This Shaker site is in remarkable shape, and features a unique round stone barn. It now encompasses about 1,200 acres and 20 restored buildings. While the Village is based in Hancock, and that town gives the Village its name, a substantial part of the Village is in Pittsfield. See other Shaker villages in the northeast United States through the itinerary Touring Shaker country.
- 2 Taylor Memorial Library, 733 Main St (On Main St. Main Rd is Rt 43, Main St. runs parallel), ☎ . Public library, mainly of interest to genealogists or historians
- 1 Jiminy Peak The Mountain Resort, 37 Corey Rd, ☎ . Off Brodie Mountain Rd. Three terrain parks and a half pipe for skiers and snowboarders; 43 trails, day and night skiing. Summer activities for the whole family including the Alpine slide, euro-bungee, climbing wall, zipline, mini golf, lift-served mountain biking, and scenic summit rides. Shopping and dining in the Village Center and Country Inn. Outdoor heated swimming pool.
- 2 Ioka Valley Farm, 3475 MA-43, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. 3475 Route 43, Seasonal activities: Uncle Don's Barnyard, maple syrup, pancake breakfast, strawberries, pumpkins, Christmas trees.
- 1 John Harvard's Brewery & Ale House (John Harvard's Jiminy Peak), 37 Corey Rd., #3 (At Jiminy Peak, 3rd Floor of Country Inn & Suites), ☎ . Live music, bar, & restaurant $30 and under.
- 2 Anna's Pizza Restaurant, 175 Lebanon Mountain Rd, ☎ . At Liberty Plaza, off Rt. 20 Under $10.
- 1 Country Inn (Jiminy Peak), 37 Corey Road, ☎ . 101 suites.
- 2 Vacation Village at Berkshires, 276 Brodie Mountain Road, ☎ , fax: . 214 Two-bedroom suites. Pool, on-site restaurant and lounge.
- 3 Wyndham Bentley Brook, 1 Corey Rd (If coming north, take a right off Brodie Mtn. Rd. First address on Corey Rd.), ☎ , toll-free: . Family friendly, with pool, tennis courts, hot tub, and wi-fi. Does not accommodate pets. $100-$400+.
- 4 Berkshire Valley Inn, 2541 Hancock Road (On Route 43, on the border of Hancock and Williamstown. Many address listings give Williamstown as the location.), toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Located in North Hancock on the border with Williamstown, Berkshire Valley Inn nestles among the forests in rural Berkshire County. Free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free parking, and use of the pool during summer time. Also accommodates pets. $96 - $201.
- 5 Berkshire Vista Clothing Optional Resort, 312 Kittle Road, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. 140 sites.