- [dead link] Visitor Information Centre, 603 South Municipal Road (near Hwy 9 & Palliser Trail), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. May long weekend-June: F 3-8PM, Sa Su noon-8PM; July-August: Daily 10AM-8:30PM. Located in the former Canadian Northern Railway (later CN) station, which was in service from 1913-1990; now designated as a Heritage Railway Station. The station was relocated and converted to a visitor centre.
Hanna is near the junctions of Highway 9 and Highway 36 (Veteran's Memorial Highway), 211 km (131 mi) east of Calgary, 402 km (250 mi) west of Saskatoon, and 320 km (200 mi) north of the US border.
The Hanna Airport is 2 km southeast of the town; there are no scheduled flights.
- Hanna Pioneer Museum & Village, 502 Pioneer Trail, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Full block of historic buildings filled with antiques and turn of the century artifacts.
- [dead link] Fox Lake (4 km west of Hanna on Twp Rd 312 (Fox Lake Trail)). This small lake west of Hanna features a beach, boat launch, and campground.
- Prairie Oasis Park, Range Road 140 (26 km south of Hanna). This small lake south of Hanna features a beach, lake for water sports, and campground.
- Cactus Corner Truck Stop (Hwy 9 & Hwy 36 south; 9 km east of Hanna), ☏ .
- Hanna Pizza & Steak House, 226 2nd Ave W, ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-8PM.
- Nick's Family Restaurant & Lounge, 113 Pallister Trail, ☏ . Daily 9AM-11PM. Fully licensed restaurant & lounge near the main highway serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The lounge has video lottery terminals, ATM, a pool table and juke box. Serves pizza, steak western and chinese cuisine.
- York Cafe, 303 1st St W, ☏ . Tu-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su noon-8PM.
- Canalta, 111 Palliser Trail, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- [dead link] Canada Grey Motor Inn, 616 2nd Ave W, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West View Motel, 519 2nd Ave W, ☏ , toll-free: .
|Routes through Hanna|
|Calgary ← Drumheller ← Jct W ←||W E||→ Oyen → Saskatoon|
|Lac La Biche ← Kalyna Country ←||N S||→ Brooks → Taber|