Heathfield is a town in East Sussex, in the High Weald. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Situated near the Kentish border there are also excellent views of the South Downs and the coast in the south and marvellous views towards Mayfield and over Ashdown Forest.
- 1 Heathfield Park. country house and walled park
- Cuckoo Trail is a 14 mile path for walkers and cyclists along the trackbed of the former Cuckoo Railway. From Heathfield it heads south via Horam, Hellingly and Hailsham to Polegate north of Eastbourne.
- Wine connoisseurs may wish to visit the vineyard at Waldron, to see how wine is made and sample the local wine made here.
- Urban Jump Trampoline Park, Ghyll Road Industrial Estate, TN21 8AW, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Trampolines, a soft play area and an Urban Rainforest Experience all under one roof.
There are a variety of restaurants in Heathfield.
- 1 Heathfield Tandoori, 55 High Street, ☏ . Indian restaurant
- Volkan Grill, High Street. kebab restaurant
- May Garland Inn, Horam, ☏ .
Not far to the east of Heathfield is the village of Burwash, a picturesque village. Located there is Batemans, which is a 17th-century Jacobean house managed by the National Trust, which is well worth a visit.