Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > West Midlands (region) > Warwickshire > Henley-in-ArdenJump to navigation Jump to search
Henley-in-Arden is just off Junction 15 of the M40.
From the High Street it's a short walk to an ancient mount that was the site of a castle. You would never know that there was a castle there, but it looks rather unnatural.
- 1 Heritage Centre, 150 High St, B95 5BS, ☏ . Tells the history of Henley-in-Arden from medieval to present.
- 2 Henley Golf & Country Club, Birmingham Rd, B95 5QA, ☏ .
- 1 Fabulous Finds Antiques, 11 The Arden Centre, Little Alne, B95 6HW.
- 1 [formerly dead link] Sea Spray, 113 High St, B95 5AU, ☏ . Serves fish and chips of the typically fried variety, pies are also available and ketchup is often present
- 2 The Finest Catch, Birmingham Rd, B95 5QR, ☏ .
- 3 Henley Ice Cream, 152 High St, B95 5BS, ☏ . Cafe and ice-cream parlour.
- 5 The Bluebell, 93 High St, B95 5AT, ☏ . This was a traditional-style pub, but following a recent refurbishment probably now sits best in the eat category as most of the space has now been given over to tables so more suited to diners. A varied menu of modern European and gastro-pub English favourites.
- 6 Cheals of Henley, 64 High St, B95 5BX, ☏ .
- 1 The Three Tuns, 103 High St, B95 5AT, ☏ . A warm, friendly pub often with the landlord's beautiful golden retrievers in the bar to greet you. It doesn't serve food, but instead serves snacks and real ales. It also has a couple of large plasma screens.
- 2 The Nags Head, 161 High St, B95 5BA, ☏ .